Monday 5 April 2010

Happy Easter!



Above are examples of my attempts at homemade Easter eggs this year! A bit rustic, not quite at the master chocolatier stage, but quite edible I hope! One for my Mum who likes white chocolate and one for myself of course :)
As mentioned in a previous post I attempted one for the dog too using special dog choc drops. It didn't turn out amazingly well...obviously chocolate for human consumption has a consistency that it is probably better for this sort of thing. The dog variety has a more crumbly texture and didn't want to melt - maybe because the drops were a few months old or maybe a different brand would work better. Anyway I have to say aesthetics and crumbliness were of no concern to my dog and he was quite happy to wolf down half of his egg! Will save the rest for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment